The Bexar County Clerk’s Office Recordings Division files, documents, and maintains Real Property Records, Personal Property Records, Notice of Trustee product product Sales, army Discharges, and Public Notices. The documents to which access is certainly not otherwise limited for legal reasons or by court purchase are designed available through our public information Re Re Re Search.
Please read below for information about how to record documents, deeds and liens, and foreclosures.
The initial papers with original signatures are needed for the recording. The County Clerk’s Office will perhaps not record a duplicate.
Tracks are finished instantly into the County Clerk’s workplace. When the papers are cashiered, assigned a musical instrument quantity, and scanned, the initial papers are came back.
The filing cost per document is $26 when it comes to very very first web page and $4 for every single extra web page. View Real Property tracking charges page for a fee schedule that is detailed. Money, charge card, checks, or cash requests are accepted. Please make checks payable to Bexar County Clerk.
Individuals Authorized To File Electronically (Sec. 195.003. )
- A https://speedyloan.net/payday-loans-ok lawyer certified in this state;
- A bank, cost savings and loan relationship, cost savings bank, or credit union conducting business under rules associated with united states of america or this state;
- A federally chartered financing institution, a federal government-sponsored entity, an instrumentality of this authorities, or an individual approved being a mortgagee because of the united states of america to create federally insured loans;
- A individual certified in order to make regulated loans in this state;
- A name insurance coverage title or company insurance professional certified to complete company in this state;
- A company of the state; or
- A clerk that is municipal. Lire la suite