With this web web web page
This site is actually for homosexual and bisexual guys, and males who possess intercourse with guys, who will be having tests or treatment plan for prostate cancer tumors. Lovers and family unit members may find it useful also.
Other information and help that you may find includes that are helpful
- Our booklet for homosexual and bisexual guys, which you are able to purchase or download 100% free
- Information for trans females
- Actual life tales, including some from homosexual or men that are bisexual
- Regional organizations, including some for homosexual and bisexual guys and their lovers
- Our network – you are able to publish a remark anywhere but there’s a particular section for homosexual and bisexual guys
- Our nurses that are specialist call them or talk to them online.
Prostate cancer tumors in gay or bisexual guys
Prostate cancer is not more widespread in homosexual or bisexual guys, or in males that have rectal intercourse, also it’s addressed within the in an identical way. However, if you’re gay, bisexual or a person that has intercourse with guys, it’s likely you have some questions that are specific issues. We’ve included information which may be strongly related you, and in regards to the help available.
If you’re a homosexual or bisexual trans guy (assigned feminine at delivery but recognize as a person) you’ll not have prostate which means you aren’t vulnerable to getting prostate cancer tumors. You may have partner who has got, or perhaps is prone to getting, prostate cancer tumors.
To get more general details about prostate cancer, it is possible to read our information about signs or symptoms or items that can enhance your chance of prostate cancer tumors.
Speaking about your sexuality along with your medical group