Pay attention, rising seniors! Summer will fly by, while the day that is first of is going to be here before you know it! I’ve listed my top 10 recommendations for you to do over these next months that are few. Here we get!
1. Write a draft of the individual statement. I know, I am aware. This is overwhelming. But as soon as you have that first draft completed, it will (mostly) be smooth sailing from here. You’ll offer yourself with lots of time to edit.
2. Brainstorm letter of recommendation writers. Whom likes you? Who understands you well? Who thinks you really are a solid student? Create a list.
3. Ask suggestion authors. You can try this toward the final end of summer time. Let them have a great amount of time to write these letters of suggestion. Make sure they are aware of your deadlines and talk about exactly what you would like them to address. You might also start thinking about providing them with a content of the application.
4. Create a range of universities you have in mind and why. For many schools you are going to need to perform a writing component that is school-specific. For CommonApp schools it will be situated within the supplement. Identifying exactly why that college interests you are going to assistance with composing these essays that are supplemental the autumn.
5. Check out at application checklists for the educational schools on your list. Do some of those have supplemental materials? Do you need cer Lire la suite